Become a member of SIAPWS and/or a user of the SIAPWS website
SIAPWS is a non-profit organization for developing and sharing knowledge on water chemistry and water treatment in industrial applications such as the energy sector. SIAPWS is the Nordic representative of the International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam (IAPWS) and coordinates the exchange of experience and knowledge between national subgroups in Denmark, Finland, and Sweden. As a member of one of the national groups, you are automatically a member of SIAPWS and IAPWS. Membership may be through your company or personal, and company members may have several contact persons taking part for the same fee.
If you are not a member, you may register directly here, get in contact with your national SIAPWS organization, and then decide finally to become a member or not.
Those that are members of SIAPWS may register here as users of the website, each with a personal logon.
What do you get as a member of SIAPWS?
- You will be a part of the professional network both on national, Nordic, and international level
- You will have access to the latest knowledge and experience in the field of water chemistry and water treatment in industrial applications
- You may widen up your network and get valuable contacts on national and international scale
- You will be able share your own experience and draw on the cumulated experience of the water chemistry community
What do you gain as a user of this website?
- Access to the information (literature, presentations, etc.) of SIAPWS
- Be a part of the technical discussion taking place through the blog posts here
- Help to locate other members with specific knowledge/experience